User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC-XMKookoo (Some Bookprint and a Broken Heart) Have video by flag Loonie (Ulf Liedberg) , flag Radix (Jakob Svanholm)
Requested By: flagboatface
Pouet Icon Icon Icon

Time Left: 4:10

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Report bugs here!

Forums » General » Report bugs here! (230 posts)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Thread
flagSome1NamedNate
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

79 Posts
#485 (5 years ago)
There is an HTTPS URL of AMP. Therefore, all AMP links should begin with https://amp.dascene.net/
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#486 (5 years ago)
On the song info page, under "remixes based on this song", the green (+) request button shows up beside the remixes even if you aren't logged in. This is not consistent with the usual behaviour of this button elsewhere: it should appear as the "door" icon, indicating that you need to log in before requesting. Example: Cannon Fodder
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#490 (5 years ago)
When you create a new forum thread, there is a check-box asking whether you want to receive e-mail updates. If you don't tick it, but later you decide you DO want updates, there's no way to achieve that. The "Manage Your Subscriptions" list only allows you to REMOVE yourself from existing subscriptions, and not add new ones -- unless I'm missing something.

P.S. I just did this.
flagShinobi
heimorgelspieler

16 Posts
#520 (4 years, 11 months ago)
If someone could re-activate the notifications for song comments (and forum posts), that would be ace!

It's just nice when collectively listening to songs then be able to read if someone wanted to share his thoughts on it.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#521 (4 years, 11 months ago)
The search feature has two buttons: "Search" and "Songs only". It is not very clear what the second button means: it might mean "find only songs, and do not show me artists, groups, etc." or it might mean "find every type of thing, but look for my search text only in song titles [or song data], not in artists etc."
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#522 (4 years, 11 months ago)
There should be a feature where if you either upload a new song or edit its info, you can choose if you want interpolation/resampling enabled or disabled if you upload a module file. Because there are S3XMPTMODIT chiptunes with square/sawtooth/triangle waveform samples that, when played back, sound muffled at low frequencies/notes when interpolation/resampling is enabled, as is the case for Hammastahna .

Please delete this post as it has moved to a new thread: https://scenestream.net/forum/thread/51/
flagSome1NamedNate

79 Posts
#527 (4 years, 11 months ago)
For Hammastahna , please disable interpolation in the playback settings.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#530 (4 years, 11 months ago)
Nate: I have disabled interpolation on that song.

Further comment (via Nate): we have disabled user uploads of missing songs, but it seems that now any *known* broken song (with back-end status "needs reupload") will show as "active" on the front end. This is likely to draw attention from users who notice a problem, and think it isn't already known about. Maybe we should indicate "needs reupload" in some way (like "imperfect version") without actually asking for a user reupload -- otherwise there's no way for users to tell apart a perfect song ("active") from a playable but wrong song (also "active").
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#531 (4 years, 11 months ago)
--obviously the bigger issue here is that "active/inactive" (whether you can play it) is a separate question from whether it is perfect or imperfect (needs reupload) -- [since you can play an imperfect song] -- and furthermore separate from whether it's a jingle or not -- and furthermore separate from whether it's banned.
Schema issues... cough... call me.
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#568 (4 years, 11 months ago)
Search "teddy bear", [Jingle] Dear God: I Thank You for My Mummy, and My Daddy, and My Teddy Bear (id 10600) is missing. Some kind of cache out of sync?

In search results, HTML appearing again "My Teddy Bear (3:31) by Siatek - Status Active <a class="replace-song-link" href="/demovibes/song/37352/upload/">*</a> - Vote : 4.0 "

As for the recurrent muted stream: what about some kind of button that triggers a "mute check", and resets things if failed? Maybe must be clicked by 2+ users in X time. (mute check: test stream against silence, or look at "current playing" and compute times to see if they make sense)
flagnyingen

320 Posts
#569 (4 years, 11 months ago)
Re mute check: there's actually a much easier way to do it, I think. One of the other admins was working on such a system a couple weeks ago, so I'll check in with him as well.
flagvelteyn

1 Posts
#570 (4 years, 11 months ago)
hello
this page is a mess
https://scenestream.net/demovibes/compilation/214/
flagnyingen

320 Posts
#571 (4 years, 11 months ago)
velteyn: it sure is. Looks like a scraping error where some text got put into the wrong field, breaking up the bbcode and confusing the parser. Should be an easy fix; watch this space lol.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#590 (4 years, 11 months ago)
Suggestion for the upload feature: I replaced a song in Missing status (via Django back-end), and it accepted the upload, but then said "Status should not be Needs Re-Encoding (intended for recovered files) or Kaput (intended for missing files). Change status to Active or something else valid and select a file again."

This is bad because potentially uploading can take a long time (like that mad 30-minute song we have got!). It should either (i) reject before starting the upload, if the status is wrong, or (ii) accept the upload, automatically switch from Missing to Active (if it was Missing), and then pop up a message saying "status was changed for you, so now it's your responsibility, make sure it's okay!".
flagJosephineLithius
I like scene music. How 'bout you?

20 Posts
#598 (4 years, 11 months ago)
I return with a possible minor hiccup!

The song, Lost Dream, played not too long ago. After it finished, there was about 30 seconds of dead air before the next song played. Now, I'm not sure if the song, itself, has a trailing silence… or, the Queue just had a brain-fart. But, it was suggested I report it, either way, so here we are!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.