User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC (other)Between Nothingness and Eternity by flag Some1 (Mikael Fyrek)
Requested By: flaganthony62490
In Compilations: Compilation A Thousand Years and One

Time Left: 7:21

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Report bugs here!

Forums » General » Report bugs here! (228 posts)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Thread
flagOldchap

20 Posts
#19 (5 years, 7 months ago)
AMP & Modarchive Download Links Missing

I added download links to probably ~150 songs that I uploaded early this year. All the download links to AMP or Modarchive are gone.
Can others please check older songs and see if download links are still there or are missing? I didn't want to take the time to do that now. So the question is, is this just for recently-uploaded songs, or does it affect songs that were in the DB for a long time?

Oddly, songs I recently uploaded (earlier this year) still have their POUET links when they were linked to a demo.
Examples:
https://scenestream.net/demovibes/song/44853/
https://scenestream.net/demovibes/song/44578/

(However, I noticed that only some songs linking to a Pouet demo are displaying the demo image on the song page, others are not---was that always the case before or did an image show up for all songs that linked to a demo?)

Download links that I manually pasted into the "Additional Information" field of a song remain displayed, since that field seems to have been carried over to this version of the site. It's the links that were created by pasting the song# of the entry in Modarchive or AMP into the associated fields in Nectarine that are now missing.

I hope we can get this back somehow, because it's a lot of work to insert download links into hundreds of songs and we'll never be able to re-do them all.
flagOldchap

20 Posts
#20 (5 years, 7 months ago)
User Who Added Artist (For Recently Added Artists) Missing

As an example, "5th Dimension" was added by Anni a long time ago, and the artist page still reflects that: https://scenestream.net/demovibes/artist/5247/

But artists added closer to the shutdown of scenemusic.net (not known for how long a period prior to the shutdown) no longer display the user who added the artist:
https://scenestream.net/demovibes/artist/5805/
https://scenestream.net/demovibes/artist/5806/
https://scenestream.net/demovibes/artist/5804/

I became aware of this only because I added these 3 artists (and a number of others) earlier this year. Others please see if you can figure out how far back this problem occurs.
flagmaep
(\/) (°,,,°) (\/)

13 Posts
#24 (5 years, 7 months ago)
I'm geeting 504 Timeout errors when sending a private message.
flagPhlubby_Gnome

29 Posts
#25 (5 years, 7 months ago)
>why would something like the remix status be missing?

That information is available but not extracted currently. Same for other missing fields: It's either not there or was perhaps not deemed a must-have to get a first site version up.
Both remix and download info is available from crawler data. However not birthdays as I didn't crawl artist pages and while NerdN's artist data has a birthdate field it's always empty unfortunately.
flagCreonix

9 Posts
#27 (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote: "(However, I noticed that only some songs linking to a Pouet demo are displaying the demo image on the song page, others are not---was that always the case before or did an image show up for all songs that linked to a demo?)"

I answer u:
It is when pouet prod had not any scrrenshot and still has not. And if it has, u need to edit info through "add information" then to remove and readd pouet ID save and appprove then it will work
flagserpent

55 Posts
#28 (5 years, 7 months ago)
Quote: "AMP & Modarchive Download Links Missing"

All kind of links (except Pouet) are missing, SoundCloud, csdb, HOL etc.
flagOldchap

20 Posts
#29 (5 years, 7 months ago)
Phlubby:

When I mentioned birthdays I was thinking of reviving the little birthday widget that existed pre-Sad Panda Necta that would announce when it was a member's birthday--do you remember that? I think that the last version of Nectarine didn't have that. If I go to "Edit My Profile" now, there's no birthday field. So this isn't a bug, I was just thinking it would be something nice to revive, maybe not for this site but for the new Nectarine that will be built.

Creonix: Thanks. I noticed one where the Pouet entry does have a screenshot but it wasn't appearing on the Nectarine song's page. I guess it needs to be removed/re-added like you say.
flagLomaxx

9 Posts
#32 (5 years, 7 months ago)
There are "()" (brackets) shown beside the timestamp of the oneliner (left side). which might be unintentional.

p.s: I posted this before, but that post is gone. I assume because of some site-connection problem (I got an error back then when posting it, but still the post was shown afterwards). Sorry for posting it again, if the post was deleted because of unimportance or false report.

flagOldchap

20 Posts
#33 (5 years, 7 months ago)
Lomaxx, your post is still there. It's on page 1 of the thread.
Also, I don't see two brackets to the left of the time stamp, just normal brackets around the time stamp. I'm using Firefox.
flagOldchap

20 Posts
#34 (5 years, 7 months ago)
It seems that now it is no longer possible to vote on banned songs--it is not letting me vote on them, anyway.
flagLomaxx

9 Posts
#35 (5 years, 7 months ago)
oops, sorry for that doublepost. Obviously I am not used to the forumlayout.

But I found the reason for the timestamp-issue -> If I turn off ABP (Adblock Plus), then the timestamp looks correct. Here is a screenshot of how the timestamp looked for me in Firefox 61.0.2 with ABP activated.

https://i.imgur.com/leCPEV2.png
flagSTS-136
It's-a me!

48 Posts
#36 (5 years, 7 months ago)
@Lomaxx - that issue should be fixed if you force reload (shift+F5). There was a CSS bug in default necta-theme that caused them to move out of the parens. Your browser may be using locally cached CSS file from before the fix.

Big thanks to flagcommunicator who fixed the 504 timeout errors on sending a PM (... by ALSO fixing a bug preventing email notification when PMs were received, songs approved, etc!)

@Oldchap, @Serpent: There is no need to re-add Pouet IDs for songs that already have them. When the tunes are queued (or played?), the site backend will automatically re-query Pouet and download missing screenshots.

As for the rest - I'll try to compile these back to the top post in a bit.
flagOldchap

20 Posts
#37 (5 years, 7 months ago)
Thanks communicator, Hornpipe.
flagSTS-136
It's-a me!

48 Posts
#38 (5 years, 7 months ago)
I also noticed earlier that if you queue a song with no rating shown, even if nobody votes, it will still update the average rating on the search / favorites / now playing page. So we may not need to do anything for that one and it will sort itself out over time.
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#41 (5 years, 7 months ago)
Simple request, Oneliner and User/Pass fields could be first in TAB order.

This can be done at the HTML level (tabindex=1 or 2) if someone knows what has to change in the generator code. In PrevNecta I had a script that set them, updated version is:

// ==UserScript==
// @name Nectarine Tabindex
// @namespace AtomicReindeer
// @include https://www.scenestream.net/*
// @version 1
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

// Login form
$('#id_username').attr('tabindex', '1');
$('#id_password').attr('tabindex', '2');

// Oneliner, only visible after logged in
$('#blah').attr('tabindex', '1');

Preview button for posts would be nice, BTW.

Edit: "code" tags don't seem to do anything. "Oneliner" says the CSS lacks the proper directives. Setting bbcode class as font-family fixed could be a start.

Edit 2: it seems bbcode has a different bg and font now. That was fast.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.