User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

Galaxy 12 by flag Soundburst (Daniel White)
Requested By: djrandom
In Compilations: Compilation Eclipse of Mars

Time Left: 5:56

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

Off-topic » Necta breakfast thread

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

383 Posts
#800 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Accidental's breakfast was toast, cheese, mushrooms and Darjeeling tea. And I can't work out where he/she lives.

What do you eat for breakfast?
Are you a sysadmin who stuffs half a cracker in your mouth, and jumps on the train? Or do you sit down for two hours and eat a beautiful banquet of fruits and wine? (in France obvs)

Post your breakfast here.

Here is mine:
sometimes I eat oatmeal/porridge but never in the morning, it's just lazy food if I haven't got anything else left. And I like a full English breakfast of bacon and sausages and eggs but I would never bother to cook it at home. So mostly: I don't eat breakfast, I just have a large dinner and early lunch. Yeah! boring.
NOW YOU:
flagserpent

55 Posts
#802 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Half litre of water and fish liver oil pill. Plus vitamin D pill on wintertime. Greek/Turkish yoghurt with berries/fruit -soup and mixed nuts. That's about it.
flagfranz_opa
Steadily at the low level

74 Posts
#803 (4 years, 8 months ago)
From Monday to Friday it is one banana and two pieces (one two sided piece) of rye bread with peanut butter. Water. A vitamin D pill daily and vitamin B12 pill twice a week.
flagAccidental
Unplayed Requester™

79 Posts
#804 (4 years, 8 months ago)
My breakfast routine when I am at work: Two slices of bread, one bread bun, two small pieces of butter, three slices of cheese, a small yoghurt, a small bowl of assorted fruit, one cup of Green tea. Supplemented with vitamin B12, D3 and iron pills.
flagMystra

72 Posts
#805 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Two slices of bread. Usually one with tinned mackerel in tomato sauce and one with blueberry jam. I bake all my bread myself. Water and a cup of tea.
flagth4t1guy

12 Posts
#806 (4 years, 8 months ago)
I'll sandwich some sliced ham and an egg with some toasted whole grain bread and of course a cup of coffee. Every once in a while I may have a muffin/pastry instead.

If I'm on the road I will look for one of those 24/hour mexican restaurants with a drive thru, as they make the best breakfast burritos in existence.

If I'm eating a larger breakfast, I'll usually end up skipping lunch though.
flagnyingen

320 Posts
#807 (4 years, 8 months ago)
I don't want any food until I've been awake for a few hours. So I have a cup of black c0ffee and that's it. Meanwhile I prepare porridge (or weetbix) and tea for wife and kids. I pack bread with marmite to take to work and eat it at 10 am or so (with more black c0ffee).

If I don't have to work, I like three fried eggs topped with the most palate-scorching hot sauce available, with toast and marmite on the side, and black c0ffee.
flagThexder

3 Posts
#816 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Brekfast before Evoke: Müsli, breakfast at Evoke: Mühlenkölsch.
Bridge the gap to lunch with Mühlenkölsch, then lunch with.... let's see
flagprowler
9 millenia,

12 Posts
#817 (4 years, 8 months ago)
6 days of the week: 10% fat natural sour yogurt with 1/2 banana chopped into it, topped with self made müsli mix and maybe some cornflakes.
Sundays: porridge with milk topped with berries.
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

282 Posts
#818 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Coffee, Knoppers NussRiegel from Germany, Carotte Juice+lemon+Orange+SKYR Yoghurt -Island receipt)
Sometimes banana.
When Mountain Bike running: adding German Dextrose pills+Isostar Energy Bar...
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

282 Posts
#819 (4 years, 8 months ago)
Coffee, Knoppers NussRiegel from Germany, Carotte Juice+lemon+Orange+SKYR Yoghurt -Island receipt)
Sometimes banana.
When Mountain Bike running: adding German Dextrose pills+Isostar Energy Bar...
flagnyingen

320 Posts
#832 (4 years, 8 months ago)
You guys have some very healthy eating habits!
flagNosferatu
What is your function in life?

10 Posts
#1098 (4 years, 1 month ago)
No food is needed until lunch.
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

282 Posts
#1131 (4 years ago)
Wrong.
Pages: 1

Post a Reply