User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC (other)Crust by flag Hansee (Hans Petter Sommersen) , flag Mordi (Martin Wold Lande)
Requested By: flagRumpel
In Compilations: Compilation The Sound of SceneSat Volume 4
Pouet

Time Left: 5:47

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Report Broken Tunes Here

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author Thread
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

376 Posts
#1065 (4 years, 1 month ago)
beavis77: Zeropoly Summer replaced with the original XM instead of our MP3. Now if there's a hanging note we can blame the player
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#1076 (4 years, 1 month ago)
Posses appears to have a Genetic Gemini tune or part of one at the beginning of it, and may be incomplete. Marked as Reported, so it can be replaced.
flagMystra

69 Posts
#1077 (4 years, 1 month ago)
Posses replaced with the original .mod.
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#1078 (4 years, 1 month ago)
Thanks, Mystra!
flagAtomicReindeer

45 Posts
#1105 (4 years ago)
flagvitalkanev
[insert avatar here]

4 Posts
#1112 (4 years ago)
Apparently, the length of Professional House Thang is not correct (3:28 - trimmed a lot? vs 3:46 in-demo, which can be found here)

1. "We're now going to play you a piece of music" (yes. I still know those words from a soundtrack. Huh huh huh) part at the beginning is missing
2. "If you are not a professional, [it would be a good idea to consult your dealer dealer dealer]" at the end is faded out way too quick.

I have an original XM file from the demo just in case. Thanks.
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#1113 (4 years ago)
Thanks, I marked this as "Reported" so you can upload the original XM. What probably happened is that we have a MP3 version that is missing some material from the beginning and end, so try replacing it and see if that works. You can replace it by clicking the asterisk * next to the word "Reported" on the song's info page.
flagRumpel

17 Posts
#1148 (3 years, 11 months ago)
Dream Complex II is playing wrong at the very end. When there should be a phrase "All that we see on scene..." it abruptly stops the phrase and starts the song from the beginnig. BUT I'm not sure whrere is the problem either in the song file or in the player itself because I don't know the format in which the file is on the server. If it is in MP3 than the file is broken, if it is in XM then it is very likely to be a problem in player because I have the same issue when playing this module in OpenMPT when for example in Winamp it plays as it should.
flagplaton42

15 Posts
#1149 (3 years, 11 months ago)
https://scenestream.net/demovibes/song/20923/ seems to contain broken audio sections.
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

278 Posts
#1166 (3 years, 11 months ago)
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#1167 (3 years, 11 months ago)
arrakis: that seems to load for me just fine. Can anyone else confirm?
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

376 Posts
#1168 (3 years, 11 months ago)
Can confirm that I saw a blank page when I was *not* logged in. When I am logged in, I see the normal song info page (though the song is Removed By Request).
Screenshot: http://cl4.org/necta_bug_scrshot_2020-04-28.png
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

376 Posts
#1169 (3 years, 11 months ago)
Maybe these "removed" tunes are only shown to us because we are Staff/Admin? (Somehow the browser title bar still shows the song title even though the main page even hides that.)
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#1170 (3 years, 11 months ago)
There should be a note, but it may have gotten taken out somehow. Mods (you are one) can see those pages. It was done so we can make future edits or other site maintenance if needed without totally tossing all the info.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

376 Posts
#1171 (3 years, 11 months ago)
Yes. I would suggest moving the "this tune was removed..." from the top right (where people might not necessarily look, unless they are seeking navigational aids like a search box) to the main space of the page, where the content would usually appear.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.