User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

AMIGA-customWizkid - Mount Wizimanjaro Have video by flag Richard JosephDeceased
Requested By: flagAccidental
Icon

Time Left: 2:14

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » Nectain big troubles

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

282 Posts
#1588 (2 years, 12 months ago)
Serp is no more here. Silok left alos and shinobi too. PG and VB too. Nvictor showed off a long time ago.
Anni is offline most of the time and BA left also.
What happened ?
This morning Serpent showed up to say "some admins here sucks". And left again.

What are the trouble here ? Is because of the limitation of free words on the onliner ?

Cya,
flagStarchaser
Laser cutter enthusiast

119 Posts
#1589 (2 years, 12 months ago)
Silok is still here, they just go by yoruq now.
PhlubbyGnome got busy with life and work thus they haven't had time to be around for a while.
VodkaBot, I have learned, may be going through some rough stuff in their life outside of this website. I wish him the best.
Nvictor told us via the oneliner they were unlikely to sign on again if they couldn't secure a renewed visa to continue to work in the US.
BitArts didn't leave, but they have an S.O. and are spending more time elsewhere.

serpent broke the site decorum and were given an appropriate time out.
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

282 Posts
#1590 (2 years, 12 months ago)
Sorry i dont understand the stuff about decorum ?
Yes and SHinobi ?
Im so sorry for VB but i warned him
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

282 Posts
#1591 (2 years, 12 months ago)
Thanks for the news STC !
IMO issa a bit stupid to fight when we are scene devoted !
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

282 Posts
#1592 (2 years, 12 months ago)
Ok so Serp will be back in some days !
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

282 Posts
#1594 (2 years, 12 months ago)
Thanks for the good news, STC!
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

282 Posts
#1598 (2 years, 12 months ago)
Mirror is now modo ?
flagserpent

55 Posts
#1605 (2 years, 11 months ago)
"... broke the site decorum and were given an appropriate time out."

When? What decorum? "Given an appropriate time out", really. You know, as my drive to workplace takes an hour on boring motorway, i've entertained and educated myself with various things. Now, as wife bought BookBeat to kids and to me, i didnt find any really interesting books from there (i dont wonder why cos i know why) but at least there was Orwell's 1984, spoken in fine english. I've read it earlier but i think it's overrated. Huxley's "Brave new world" is not overrated.

Now as i see the sentence "given the appropriate time out." i can't but just think of what i just heard in the car, while listening to Orwell's 1984.
flagnyingen

320 Posts
#1606 (2 years, 11 months ago)
Hi, Arrakis's questions have been answered, and now this thread is not going to go anywhere useful, so I'm closing it.

Posts that violate the site guidelines can and will be deleted without notice. It's annoying to keep monitoring and deleting stuff, and repeating over and over again "please stop doing that", so repeat offenders can just be banned. Please be civil to each other, and to the staff, on the forum and oneliner.

If you want to talk about conspiracy theories or whatever, it has never been easier in the history of humankind for a person to create and host their own chat channel! You will not be using ours for these purposes anymore, so by all means go establish your own and invite all your friends.
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Sorry, this thread is closed. No further comments are permitted.