Currently Playing

PC-XMSurprise Egg by flag He Man
Requested By: flagboatface

Time Left: 1:43

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

Site Development » Feature idea: favourites export

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#1369 (3 years, 7 months ago)
Do you remember the SHEER STOMACH-DROPPING TERROR when old Necta disappeared overnight and you thought "well, they might recover the old songs, with the excellent efforts of gods like mirrorbird, but my faves are gone forever". And then -- they got your faves back! And you just fell on your knees and thanked Athena.
Yeah remember that.
Let's have some faves export. I don't care about the format. I would like CSV so that I can nudge my faves up and down in Microsoft fucking Excel. But you idiots probably want "JSON", or "REXX", or some sort of C macros. Hey it could even be the old-skool Netscape browser bookmarks format (which Chrome still uses, funnily enough).
I'm not going to ask for import because that opens many cans of worms. No politics.
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#1372 (3 years, 7 months ago)
Now this we should definitely do. I'm quite busy right now but will have time to look at it in about 2 weeks, when I have some time off work.

Of course we will export in Common Lisp s-expressions, but I can provide a script to translate that to XML with an appropriate DTD.
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.