User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC-XMAs the Trees by flag Lesnik (Piotr Leśnikowski)
Requested By: flagMystra
Icon

Time Left: 5:55

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

Off-topic » Scenemusic RINGTONES!!

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#1512 (3 years, 4 months ago)
flagvelusip commented on PC (other)Do You Remember How it Felt by flag Bliss (Henrik José) l Locked that he used it as a mobile ringtone. Have you guys used any scene tunes as ringtones? If so, reply!!

For a long time, I used AMIGA-MODClass & Superstars Have video by flag Maktone (Martin Nordell)
u
as my ringtone, but that was some years ago, when my mobile was a Blackberry 8700 :lol:. These days my ringtone is a certain tune from Secret of Mana (SNES) which cuts through all background noise and mystifies everyone.

flagplaton42

15 Posts
#1514 (3 years, 4 months ago)
I used Spacefinal in the past and still use Palpitation as ringtone, but I of course modified the patterns (compacted them).
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#1515 (3 years, 4 months ago)
Can you quote with artist number etc? Otherwise I'm not sure who you mean
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#1516 (3 years, 4 months ago)
flagserpent

55 Posts
#1517 (3 years, 4 months ago)
Too lazy and busy to find links, but i've used (just for example, i dont remember all): wizardry, druid II, ultima: stones theme, think twice 3, jackdance, some of those old SLL mods, some of those old Einstein mods, hassubasso (own tune), beat to the pulp, some Jester mod(s), some Jogeir mod(s) etc. etc.

I would claim 100 tunes. But that was years ago, nowadays phone is 90% of time muted
flagarrakis
Amiga&C64 rulez

281 Posts
#1518 (3 years, 4 months ago)
Would like to have a scene ringtone, got some when under WindoWSPhone NOKIA Lumia 1020, but with Iphone, seems impossible ?
flagserpent

55 Posts
#1522 (3 years, 4 months ago)
You can't upload a wav and select as ringtone on Iphone (i wouldnt know, never had)?
flagnyingen

318 Posts
#1523 (3 years, 3 months ago)
It's not difficult to make your own ringtones on iPhone. You convert the file to AAC format in an MP4 container and then rename from .m4a to .m4r, basically. Trivial even with the hated iTunes app.
flagmirrorbird
symptomless coma

382 Posts
#1527 (3 years, 3 months ago)
Be warned that you may end up hating whatever sound you set as your ringtone
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.