User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

PC (other)Dawnfall by flag Dafunk (Dejan Subotin)
Requested By: flagAlcAsh
In Compilations: Compilation The Sound of SceneSat Volume 1
Icon

Time Left: 7:50

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

Site Development » Vote list / DB dump

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagStinsen

13 Posts
#1381 (3 years, 6 months ago)
Hi!

I really would like a way to see all my 5* votes.
The best would of course be if there was a "My votes" listing available, but if that is not an option a database dump would be great too.
I don't want to scrape due to added server load, so if this was possible to arrange in any other way I would be really happy.

BR,
Stinsen
flagfranz_opa
Steadily at the low level

74 Posts
#1382 (3 years, 6 months ago)
you can make a perl/python script which walks through voting pages (URLs with song number as a variable) and searches for your votes on each page
flagStinsen

13 Posts
#1383 (3 years, 6 months ago)
Yeah franz, that was the scrape alternative. I guess I'll try that for now then.
flagStinsen

13 Posts
#1384 (3 years, 6 months ago)
But almost 50000 songs with (up to) 10 pages of votes... no, I really don't like that alternative.
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#1385 (3 years, 6 months ago)
Happy to make a CSV for you or something, if you want it immediately. Otherwise, I can add a link to the favourites display, or possibly an additional column to that HTML table that displays what you voted. What do you guys think?
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#1386 (3 years, 6 months ago)
Re seeing your own votes, I've implemented that on the "My Favourites" page (and also listing of favs of other users). There may be some caching issues as mirrorbird reported that some songs seem to have a vote of "0" on his page even though he has in fact voted on them. I'm looking into that though. Provide feedback here.
flagserpent

55 Posts
#1387 (3 years, 6 months ago)
Good implementation (for those that need it, i don't (soon explained)) but there's another error; all My Favourites should be 5 stars (that's why i don't need the feature) yet there are a few that have 4 stars in My Vote column. I've had 5 stars on those tunes for years, so they are not a recent change from 4 to 5 (what i think is the problem here, it takes the original vote to the column).
flagnyingen

317 Posts
#1388 (3 years, 6 months ago)
That could be the case. velusip reported that loading the song page fixes this issue, so it may have to do with stale data somewhere. There's probably a way to refresh everything on the server end as a one-time thing. Clearing the cache did not fix it, alas.

(The earlier broken rendering on some pages was due to a typo on my part that affected the caching; sorry about that )
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.